Thursday, April 5, 2012

Are You an Accomplished Mom?

Not to brag or anything, but, I am!!  No, I really am!  I accomplish 73 things {at least 4 times each} every day, and by the time I go to bed, it's time to start accomplishing again!!

My husband used to ask me the dreaded question:  "what have you done all day?"  Seriously???  I sip lemon aid and lounge around while the fairies clean and cook.... 

Not really.  You didn't  believe me, did you??  :)  

To find out how I answered this question, please join us over at A Mother's Herritage...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you're new to Hidden Treasures, we'd love to invite you to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.  Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read our posts!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment