Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On This day...

On this day 52 years ago my dad was born.  I'm so glad that he raised my sister and me up in a Christian home.  So thankful that he taught us the Bible and was a Godly example in front of us.  I am also thankful that on today, my dad's 52nd birthday we are training his grandchildren to love God and live for Him too.  This is one of the best days in my life, because you see, today was not only my dad's birthday; it's also the day my little son asked Jesus to be his Saviour!!  What a wonderful birthday present!  The only thing that would make it any better is if it were MY birthday! 



My son, J. Wesley Vance and his sister. 
Wesley was born on 6-6-06 and saved on 3-1-11
(Sorry the picture is not right...I'm still working on this blog thing)

1 comment:

  1. thats awesome Angela!!! ;)
    and ps I love the picture of your family in the teal t shirts and jean! very cute funny that we both have four kids ;)

    ReplyDelete