Monday, July 4, 2011

Guest Posting At Raising Mighty Arrows

Don't miss my post at Raising Mighty Arrows today.  We will be talking about surviving our struggles and emerging "Stronger than Ever"!  With God, this is possible for all of us.  This is the first time I've been asked to Guest Post, so I'm pretty excited and thankful for the opportunity!

While you're there, stick around and see what Heather, at Raising Mighty Arrows, has going on.  Her blog is very encouraging and lots of fun.  Leave her a message to let her know that I sent you.  Today is part of her "Minister's Wife Monday" page that she's starting.  It's all about encouraging pastor's wives, but anyone can read and benefit from the encouraging information she has to offer.

Thank you, for taking the time to read my post and have a great Independence Day with your friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment