Sunday, January 22, 2012

Warming Up Winter!



I love to watch it snow.  Cuddled up with a blanket and a book and a nice hot cup of hot chocolate, tea, or maybe a bowl of hot soup!  There's nothing better than a lazy winter afternoon.

What do you do at your house to warm up winter?  I'd love to know!  Link up below and share all of the fabulous ways you warm up winter where you are.  You can link up old posts or new post.  Makes no difference to me.  I just like getting new ideas. 

Some ideas of things to post about:
  • Soups & Stews
  • Hot Drinks
  • Crafts {quilts, hand warmers, scarves....you name it.}
  • Fun games that get the blood flowing on cold winter days...
Link-Up Rules:
  • You can link up any post you want - new ones, old ones - whatever you like! And as many as you like!
  • Share this page with your friends so everyone can get in on the fun.
  • Visit around, get new ideas and leave warm, friendly messages on the post you liked.
  • Just leave the name of your post and the url OF YOUR POST {not your blog} in the spaces provided below!! 

That's it! 

Have fun!  

Stay warm! 

Get Hopping!






This post is linked up with:

These 5 of Mine Plus 2
The Better Mom Monday Link Up 
The Barn Hop # 46

4 comments:

  1. I participated this week! Hope you are having an awesome weekend! stay warm & cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be back in awhile...I have to dig around for old posts. I haven't written anything lately that would fit. That would indicate that I really need some ideas for warming up winter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kasey! I love to get new recipes for soups and things. Hot drinks are also yummy! I hope to get a few new ideas!!

    ReplyDelete