Thursday, September 13, 2012

Peanut Butter Honey Oatmeal

Peanut Butter Honey Oatmeal is one of our new favorites!!  It's so easy and filling and filled with healthy proteins!  You really can't beat it.  Let's just say, I was running low on groceries and decided to try something "new"...and here you have it!!  A new favorite!! LOVE when that happens!

All we do:

Follow the directions on the back of your Oats....pretty easy!!

 
Add some peanut butter, honey and maybe some bananas and/or chocolate chips...


Mix around until well blended....


I added a few more chocolate chips to the top of ours because sometimes it's nice to be a cool mom.  {hope they don't get too used to it!!}  And because I used organic, dark chocolate chips, so I really didn't feel too bad about it. 

Seriously!!  You really can't get much easier than that!

~ An easy start to a fabulous day. ~ 

Any day that starts out with chocolate is a fabulous day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'd love to invite you to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.  Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I've never thought of adding these things to our oatmeal! I'll have to surprise my girls one of these mornings! ;)

    ReplyDelete