Friday, June 3, 2011

A Family of Friends

I love that my children love each other.  They genuinely love each other.  They find their best friends amongst themselves.  Right here in our own family they are not only 3 sisters and a brother; they are friends and play mates!  I can't get over this idea.  It's just a wonderful blessing that God has given me. 


When I got married I prayed for a house full of kids that loved each other and God has answered my prayer.  This morning I was amazed by it. 

The girls wanted to take a "chocolate bath" with some new soap that I have.  (To order your own soap you can click on the picture of homemade soap to the left of this post.)  They didn't stay in quite as long as I thought they would.  When I asked them about it they said, "it's just not as fun doing things without Wesley!"  That may sound funny to you, but I'm just feeling so blessed right now!!  God has been good to me!   I always wanted to have a family of friends!!  This is my dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment