Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our Advertising Guidlines

Our goal here at Hidden Treasures is to encourage ladies in their daily roles as wives, mothers, sisters, friends, and daughters.  If you have a business, book, blog or product that would encourage my readers to better fulfill these goals, I would be happy to consider you for advertising here on my site.

Hidden Treasures reserves the right to decide for whom we will advertise.

Your options:

125 x 125 {small} button - $20.00 for one month
                                          - $35.00 for two months {saving you $5.00}
                                          - $50.00 for three months {saving you $10.00}


What we will do for you:
  • I will be glad to do a product review.
    {You send me free product, book, or information about your blog.  I will then write up a post describing your business or product and telling my readers why I liked it personally.  I will link it to your site, blog, Facebook page or Twitter.} 
  • I would be glad to do a giveaway for you. 
    Giveaways are a great way to increase exposure for you or your product and increase your sales and/or your customers. {You provide one FREE product to be given away by drawing on my blog.  There will be several ways to enter the drawing. Once the drawing is over, you will be responsible to get the product to the winner of the drawing unless otherwise arranged.}
  • Blog Posts and Updates:
    I will do a blog post to update my readers on any deals or sales that you may be having as I am aware of them.
  • Shout Outs:
    I will give you shout outs on Facebook and Twitter a couple of times each month as well as on Pinterest.
I accept payment via PayPal.

Your banner will appear on our site and advertising will began as soon as your payment has cleared.

You can contact me by email: searching4hiddentreasures@ gmail. com  {I know, I know, it's forever long!}  :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you're new here at Hidden Treasures, we'd love to invite you to stick around and hang out a while!  You can hook up with us on Facebook or Twitter.  Or you can chose to have our post sent directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read our posts!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment