Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Up and Runnin' Again!

A LOT has happened in the past year.  I cannot even begin to tell all here in one blog post, but I can give you some brief details and bring you up to date.

So, let's just jump in:


Earlier this year I was diagnosed with Raynauds Disease, which is something I had never heard of (and also another reason I love Essential Oils!).  I was also diagnosed with Gluten sensitivity and low blood pressure.  While none of these are life threatening conditions, they do give me more to blog about! :)

In September, my husband became the Lead Pastor of a great church in Central Illinois.  We are loving it here and so blessed with what God has given us. We are looking forward to what the future holds for us here.  (This also gives me much to blog about.)

In August we re-started our small Christian School.  I was originally volunteering my time in the business office, but when my husband became the pastor, he had to give up some of his school responsibilities, and so I became the administrator.  The, around the end of October a teaching position was left vacant, and I had to fill that roll too.  So, I'm sure you can see why I haven't had time to blog as much as I would have liked!  (However I plan to be more faithful with it this year, and since it is one of my New Year's Resolutions, I'm sure I'll at least last through January!! ;) 

Happy New Year from our family!!

While much has happened in the lives of my family over this past year, I have not in any way lost my vision to help as many ladies as I can.  In fact, one of my favorite things about being a lead pastor's wife is helping ladies!  I've had a desire and a game plan in mind to start an "Inside-Out Lady's Ministry" and God has finally allowed me to put my plan into action!  I am so overwhelmed and thankful to Him for His goodness to me.  He has given me the perfect church to start such a lady's ministry!  I truly believe He was preparing me for this EXACT ministry all along!  Isn't HE a good God!?! 

Thanks so much for re-joining me on my journey to becoming a Treasure (Proverbs 31) that is Hidden with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3)!  I'm so looking forward to what He has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment