Here's how we did our Froggy Party:
First you collect lots of frogs. Not real frogs, plastic frogs. Frogs of all color, shapes and sizes. And then you throw them on the tables. And there you have it...your party is decorated!!!!
- Leap Frog
- Water Balloons
- Face Paint
- Side Walk Chalk
- Find the Frogs....similar to an egg hunt..only you hide frogs
- Green Kool-Aid/Juice
- Hot Dogs with Green Ketchup and Relish
- Green Jello
- Lime Sherbet
- Froggy Cup Cakes (Still looking for my pictures. I have great pics of the party somewhere!)
- The Oriental Trading Catalog has some really cute things to decorate with
- Green, Green, and more GREEN and some brown, but mostly green.
- Table covers, cups, plates, cutlery - everything was green
- Once again...Oriental Trading has cute little things.
- I wanted to find some of those fake ice cubes with flies in them. You know frogs like flies...
- Green Candy.
- Erasers and pencils
- Froggy sun glasses
- Green rubber balls
We're feeling froggy to invite you over to our pad to make Meghan's birthday a hoppy one. Put all of your activities and menu information on there. My husband is super at doing computer things like this, so he makes up a cute background and rolls his eyes the whole time he's typing my silly little invitations...he loves me.
Click here for more party tips!