Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My "Baby"

Lately, I've been looking around at my kids wondering how they got as big as they are.  It seems to me that my baby should still be that - a baby.  She's about to be 4 already!  I'm not sure if I should be happy about this or completely sad, so I've decided to be both.  I'm going to do my best to enjoy the time I have with them all a little bit more.  I'm going to laugh more, smile more and be the best mother I can be.  I want them to have happy memories.  I want them to love life and love God.  I want allot for my children and sometimes, I can't help but feel so inadequate.  God has been good to give me such wonderful children!

My "baby".  I think she's beautiful, but that's just me. 
I'm her mama.  I'm allowed to think so. 
~ She reminds me of an Indian Princess in this picture. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment