Monday, June 6, 2011

Ooooo, Spooky....!!

Ok, so, today is my son's birthday. He's 5 years old.  If you do the math you will discover that he was born on 6-6-06.   I, personally find that pretty cool.  I'm not into superstitions...or maybe I should be?? 

                                                         My son was born on 6-6-06
Our oldest missed Halloween by little more than an hour....
(My grandma was home praying all night that she'd not be born on Halloween.
God answered her prayer and the baby was born 12 minuets after midnight her time!)

We were hoping our youngest would come on 7-7-07 
since her brother had the imfamous 6-6-06 birthday. 
But that didn't happen, so I was hopping for Friday the 13th.
I guess we forgot to give her the memo...she came on the 9th.
I would have preferred Friday the 13th, myself.


And, last, we have our plain old July 20th kid...
Hmmm, I wonder if there was a full moon or anything going on the night she was born...surely there was something "spooky" going on that night!!?? 
; D

No comments:

Post a Comment