Monday, June 6, 2011

Wesley's 5th Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WESLEY!!

On this day 5 years ago, my favorite son was born.  So, to celebrate we took him and all of his crazy sisters out to eat.  We spent entirely too much; ate more than we should have and had more fun than should be allowed.  But, at least this birthday was celebrated in style!  Here are some pictures. 

 ~ Wesley- ready to eat! ~

(Actually, that was his daddy's plate, but it made a great picture!)

We even ordered dessert - we NEVER do that!
Not the best pictures in the world....

Lexxi and I picked out the gift.  I'm glad she was there to help me.  Even though she told me one of the things I picked was "lame"!  (she didn't say it in a rude way...just a matter of fact:)  

I was surprised that she used that word...but more sorry that she felt that way because it was on the clearance shelf.

I'm still not completely sure what we finally ended up with...

...some kind of bat man/super man/somebody else thing...I'm not up to par on these boy things yet...
He did seem pleased with it though, so I guess we did alright!


1 comment:

  1. He is so precious, definitely a treasure, be blessed, and be a blessing to some one today,
    Hugs Barbara ☺ from http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete