Friday, July 29, 2011

Hen and Chicks Soaps

I recently got a shipment of Hen and Chicks Soaps!  I love the way they smell and I love that they are healthy and safe for our children and our skin.  We do tend to have skin issues around here, but Hen and Chicks Natural Soaps don't hurt or irritate our skin in the least.  And did I mention they smell good??  

My girls are always thrilled to get the soap.  They love to smell the box before it's opened and then it's like a free-for-all to see who will get to smell all of the different soaps first.  And decided which one to try first is hard...  Everyone usually has a different opinion.  And I refuse to try one before another is gone.  We can't waste it!  So, we have to agree to one at a time.  Good thing I get the deciding vote.... ; D

These are the soaps we got the other day.  They are soft and smell great, not to mention, they are a great price!  Much cheaper than any other homemade soap I've ever heard of.  And the best part ~ they are made of 100% natural products and are completely organic!

Jennabeth holding her favorite soap.  
She likes the really bold smelling ones and this one smells very GOOD!

Click here to find out more about Hen and Chick's Natural Homemade Soaps!  
Or you can go here to "like" her on facebook and take a look around.  
There are just 2 days left to get $3.00 bars!! 
Go get what's left of her summer soap scents while she has some.

Be sure you tell her "Angela @ Hidden Treasures" sent you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment