Friday, July 15, 2011

Natural Remedy for Acne

I never had a problem with acne.  EVER!!  Until recently.  I don't know about you, but I like to use natural remedies. So, I sent a message to my friend, Jill, over at Jill's Home Remedies asking her for help.

Here's her article in response to my question:

Though acne is supposed to only trouble teenagers, many adults end up with breakouts too.  I wish no one had to deal with this embarrassing problem, but wishing simply won't make it go away.  If you suffer from acne, whether a teenager or adult, there is a solution to it that is far better and healthier than popping pills in your mouth or smearing medicated cream on your face!  In fact, I've been told that this remedy works even better than the strongest pills and creams on the market.  Whatever you do, don't make the mistake of taking medicine that will have a negative impact on your health.  Click here to read how I've suffered for years from the effects of taking antibiotics prescribed to me for acne.

Let's first talk about what causes acne....

Click here to read the rest of the article.

3 comments:

  1. I read on another natural site that you can use just plain apple cider vinegar. I have my teenagers do this and it really does help. But I'm sure the plantain being in it makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Also, did you know..that all natural Coconut oil is an astringent? It has the same effect as plantain. I use coconut oil for my face and I hardly ever break out. Good to know another remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your advice! I have both of those (Apple cider vinegar and Coconut oil). I will have to try them!

    ReplyDelete