Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rachel's Ribbon Candy

Today was like Christmas for us!  We got a box full of hair bows from Rachel's Ribbon Candy!!  They are beautiful and very professional!  Pictures don't give these hair bows credit. They are fabulous and my girls are super excited to wear them.  In fact, it was drama all over our house tonight as the girls each tried to pick an outfit and a hair bow that would match for tomorrow.  If only they could each wear all of them at once....  =)

Like I said, the pictures really aren't that great.  My camera battery was dying on me.  But I was really impressed with these hair bows!  

<-------These are my favorite!  When I ordered them, I told her I wanted lots of flowers and lots of colors to match lots of different outfits.

I'd say she definitely came through on it!  I'm super excited about it.  There's nothing better than seeing you daughters all dressed up and looking girly! 




These are cute too!  I asked for a froggy bow for my froggy girl and an autumn bow for my oldest who was born in November.  I think she did very well designing both of those bows!  You really can't see them well.  I'm kinda irritated at myself for the quality of these pictures.

And here you have some of my other favorites!  More flowers.  These are on head bands!  My personal favorite is the autumn one!  

I'm so excited to see my girls wear these!

Notice my son's cute little head in the background.  Between fighting with my dying battery and my flash, I didn't realize that he had placed himself in the picture.  He seemed pleased when I mentioned that he was in the picture.  ;)

I hope you will go on over to Rachel's Ribbon Candy Facebook page and like it.  Take a look around and see what she has.  You can buy things she has on hand or have your bows custom made.  That's what I did.  I told her what I wanted and she whipped them all up in about 2 days!  I couldn't be happier with them.  Thank you so much, Rachel! 

She makes all kinds of bows: seasonal, sports related, even her "back to school" bows were adorable!  Anything you want.  Go on over and see for yourself.  Be sure you tell her Hidden Treasures sent you! 

{Thank you for taking the time to read this blog.  If you would like, you may follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook.  Or, you can sign up to have our posts delivered right to your email or RSS feed!} 

1 comment: