Friday, April 29, 2011

Cousins make the Best Friends!

There is nothing more fun or exciting in life than having a family.  Someone to love and be loved by.  Someone to encourage and laugh with.  Someone to pray for and with.  There are just so many blessings that come with family.  There's a lot of responsibility that goes along with it too, but it's all worth it.  I love my kids and my nieces and nephews.  Some of my husband's best memories were childhood days spent with cousins.  I didn't get the pleasure of growing up with cousins. I always felt like a kinda missed out on that, but God was good to us, and allowed our kids the chance to get to know their cousins and make them more than that.  They are friends too.

~ All the cousins ~
(Daddy's side)

~ One little Arizona cousin ~
(Mama's side)

No comments:

Post a Comment