- It fights bacterias, fungus, and infections in open wounds (including acne) in humans and pets. It can penetrate deep into the skin without causing irritation. Tea tree oil not only destroys germs on contact, but continues to block bacterial growth for days after the first application.
- It's a great immune system booster.
- Add a couple of drops to the soap in your hand soap dispenser. Due to it's structure, germs and bacteria have a hard time building resistance to it.
- You can put a couple of drops in warm water and gargle it at the first symptoms of scratchy throat and it will kill the bug. Just be careful NOT to swallow it.
- Combine it with vinegar and baking soda for a natural cleaning product. Works great!
- Takes the itch out of mosquito and chigger bites and can be used to get rid of head lice. If head lice is going around your church/school you can add a couple of drops to some shampoo to keep it away. Just add and mix it in the palm of your hand and it should help you not to get it.
- Will remove fleas and ticks from pets.
- Add a few drops to a vaporizer. (Or just sniff the bottle!) The fumes will kill any germs or viruses that are breeding inside the nostrils. It's also good for broncial congestion. Do not ingest.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Tea Tree Oil
I started this little study on Tea Tree Oil and it turned into a really, big study. I don't even know where to start with it all, so I'm going to give you a few of the things that I, personally like about it.
Posted by Hidden Treasures at 12:01 AM