Thursday, July 21, 2011

What we've been up to:

We've done allot in the last week!

We left our kids with my Aunt in Green Bay and flew to Phoenix.  There we rented a truck, drove to Safford, and packed the truck with the help of some very sweet friends!  They were such a blessing to us!  We couldn't have done it without them!

Then we drove 28 hours across the country, unloaded our truck into our "new" house with the help of some other really great friends!   And then we drove back to WI to get the kids, spent the night at my Grandma's house and drove back home the next day!  Let's just say we're over the driving.  ;)

Since Monday evening we've been cleaning, unpacking organizing, and celebrating Meghan's 7th Birthday!  It's been quite a week!  And the temperature has been HOT!!

 Wesley helping...if playing with a tape measure is considered helping.

Wednesday was Meghan's birthday. 
(She had just taken a shower.)

Meghan's birthday cake.
We had a pizza party and watched "Tangled" Wednesday night after church.

It's almost over.  We have just about everything the way we want it...sorta.  I tend to change things around every few months anyway.  I don't leave them the way are until I LOVE the way it looks.  I do love to decorate. 

But the good news is that I now have internet and lots of new ideas that I can't wait to try!  I can't wait to let you know more about them!

Click here to enter our current scrapbook software giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment