Sunday, August 7, 2011

New look and a Reminder

I've been given a face lift.  Well, not me.  My blog.  What do you think?  Is it easy to read or too distracting.  I can't stand things that are cluttered and distracting.  Let me know if you have a hard reading it or anything.

And check out my new banner!  Is it not the best!?  I love it.  Sarah over at Hearts and Home made it for me.  She does a great job and her prices are awesome!  If you have a blog that needs a face lift, or you are planning to start blogging, you need to head over and see her.  She does a great job!  She made my new, matching button too!

Also this is a reminder that we are starting our "Missionary Mom Monday" tomorrow and we are super excited about it.  Our first Missionary Mom is serving in Italy and her post is really exciting.  (I got a sneak peek.)  You don't want to miss it!  It will be up tomorrow. 

2 comments: