Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Simple Autumn Pleasures

A few things I love...
  1. Watching clean clothes dance on the clothes line
  2. Hearing conversations between my children
  3. Sidewalks that have been "decorated" by my children
  4. The smell of seasonal fall cookies in the oven
  5. Leaves falling off trees
  6. Children jumping in leaf piles {and me too, when no ones looking!}
  7. Hot Chocolate or apple cider on a crisp morning
  8. A gentle rainfall - sometime a nice thunder storm!
  9. My child calling me "mama"
  10. A bonfire in the backyard with my family
  11. A shelf full of home canned garden produce
  12. Geese flying overhead
  13. A quite evening with something to read and a good smelling candle
  14. The "feel" of a clean house
  15. The sound of my children laughing or reading
  16. Watching my sweet 'babies' sleep in their beds
  17. Knowing my medicine cabinet if stocked with healthy, natural remedies for winter
  18. Hot soup or chili on a cool, brisk night
  19. Leaving the windows open to enjoy the breeze
  20. Pumpkin patch/apple orchard adventures with the kids

    ...and so many more...  

    God has truly given us so many things to enjoy!!  He is so good to us!! 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you're new to Hidden Treasures, we'd love to invite you to stay a little while and look around.  You can connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.  Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read our posts!  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    No comments:

    Post a Comment