Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We Need Your Help

Blogging is fun and exciting to me.  I've always loved to write.  I can't say I'm good at it.  I'll let you be the judge of that, but I do enjoy it!  ;)

Blogging can also be a source of income.  As a stay at home mom, I do what I can to earn extra money.  Many blogs bring in money.  Some bring in quite a bit.  This one doesn't really, but I'd love to get it to that point.  This post will tell you what I get from the ads on this page and it will tell you how you can help us out and support us. 



The first picture link {above} in the top far right side bar is a link to my business page.  This is the business my girls and I started in an effort to teach them business, money and people skills. We make homemade sugar scrubs, lip balms and glosses, and bath soaps.  You can click on that link, go to our page and support us by placing an order.




From there, scroll down to the section that says "My Sponsors".  You will see a  link for the Victorian Rose Soap Company.  Karen Lossing is a good friend and a sweetheart.  She makes wonderful soaps out of Goat's Milk!  You will love them.  
{I don't get any money from this ad.}



Next, you will see a picture link for a Pampered Chef Consultant.  Paula is my cousin.  You can click the link any time you like to see what they have to offer.  They do have different sales and discounts going on at different times. 


Next, you will see a link for Rachel's Ribbon Candy.  Rachel makes beautiful hair bows from her home.  My girls love them!  You should click the link and special order a few!  You can pick a style and ask for it in a different color or...whatever you want...she'll whip it up in no time!  I know you'll love them as much as my daughters do!  We don't make any money on this link either, but we do get our share of free hair bows.   You can't beat that!!  ;)




To the left of that in the middle column you will see 2 ads for Nutiva {above}.  You can click on these links to order your coconut oil and other organic oils, supper foods and supplements. They have fantastic products, great prices and special deals from time to time.   I do get a credit with the company every time someone clicks on these links and places an order. My goal is to get my own Coconut and Olive oils for free.  :)




If you're into scrapbooking, you can click on the picture link above to check out some of the best digital software I've ever seen for scrapbooking and photo fun!!  This would make a fabulous birthday or Christmas gift for the scrapbooker in your life!   Just enter the code:  STMMMS25991 to get a $10.00 discount.  By entering the code the company knows that you found them because of my site.  I do get paid every time someone orders this software.

Great selection of bulk herbs, books, and remedies. Articles, Research Aids and much more.

The bulk Herb Store is one of the best places I know of to get herbs for teas, medicines and cooking.  They have fabulous recipes for tinctures too.  They also sell such things as honey, bees wax and just about anything else you could want that's natural and organic. 

 Last, we have the wonderful little "Donate" button.  I was nervous about putting this link on my blog for a while because I felt as though it might be considered asking for hand outs.  But my husband thought it would be a good idea since this is my avenue of making income.  :)  So, if Hidden Treasures has been a blessing to you in anyway, and you'd like to donate a little something, this is where you can do that.  :)


Actually, that wasn't last.  This is!!  



You can sponsor us by letting us advertise for you.  Our prices are conservative compared to most.  You can find them here.  I will give you a few shout outs on Facebook and Twitter each month and I can do a post on you and your product as well.  You can go here for more details.  We'd love to become business partners with you!  



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'd love to invite you to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.  Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments: