Monday, May 21, 2012

Welcome!!

Hello!  And welcome to Hidden Treasures!

My name is Angela.  
I started this blog in 2011 with the desire to encourage and inspire ladies everywhere become "TREASURES" {Proverbs 3:10 ~ Her price is far above rubies...sounds like treasure to me!} that are "HIDDEN" {Colossians 3:3 ~ For ye are dead, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.} with Christ in God.  Not because I am a Hidden Treasure, but because that is my goal.   

Miscarriage Financial difficulties.   Illness.   Child training.  Being alone.  These are just a few of the things that wives and moms will have to deal with. 

One thing I've learned through it all is that God is Love and He can bless and reward us better than anyone else.   Not only has He provided us with the way to Heaven, but He has promised to walk with us throughout the entire journey.  

It is my hope to encourage and inspire you {and myself} to be the best we can be in every area whether it's saving money, making memories with our children, loving our husbands, decorating our homes, or living as naturally as possible, the way God intended.  And don't forget how important it is to laugh a bit each day!!  

Join the fun!!
We'd love to invite you to join us on Facebook and Twitter.  And, we'd be honored if you'd share our page with your friends!  Everyone needs a place to escape the stress and relax a little.  I hope this will be a place for you to find encouragement and blessings as you strive to live each day to God's glory.   Do share this site with your friends! The more, the merrier!  Together and through the grace of God we CAN become "Treasures" that are "Hidden" with Christ in God. 

Comments:
I LOVE to receive comments.  I like to know what you think of my posts and my stories and I LOVE to hear yours too!  The best place to share your thought and comments is on my Facebook page.  The comment section of my blog is also a good place.  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'd love to invite you to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.  Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment