- Proverbs 22:6 - Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- Proverbs 29:15 - ...a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame...
- Proverbs 29:17 - Correct they son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.
- Desiring God for our Children
- It (Child Training) Cant Be Done...
- Stop the Whining - Fast!
- Training Children to Behave in Church
- Giving Up the Bottle
- Taming the Temper
- Potty Training
- Raising Proud Americans
- Give It All Ya Got!
- Encouraging Young Children to Work
- Teaching Children to Share
- Equipping Homemakers
- Things Every Child Should Know
A very wise woman once told me not to ask parenting advice from anyone unless their children's children were being trained to obey WELL. In other words your parenting success is judged, not by your children and their actions, but by the way they train their children. That's a humbling thought! This means you will be influencing at least 2 generations of children by the things you say and do with your children this day.
We'd love to invite you to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.