Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bacon Ranch Potato Salad

Potato Salad is one of those things my husband doesn't like it and for that reason I've never made it. I love my Grandma's potato salad.  Lots of mustard, eggs and onions!  It really is so good. 

Reciently, I was asked to make one for a get together.  I was determined to make something that my husband would eat and I'm very happy to report that I was successful! 

photo credit

Here's my recipe - Bacon Ranch Potato Salad

3 pounds organic potatoes
16 ounces sour cream - or more
bacon - fried and chopped - I didn't measure this
chopped green onions - I didn't measure this either  :)
 2 - 3 Tablespoons ranch mix
1 Tablespoon celery seed
sea salt to taste

I left the skins on the potatoes.  You will need to peel yours if they aren't organic since they grow under ground and soak in all the pesticides. 

Mix ingredients together and chill.  So simple and yet everyone loved it! 

What would you do to make my recipe better?  I thought about cheese, but changed my mind.  More sour cream could have been a good thing.  Cream cheese would be good in it too.  What are your thoughts on this recipe? 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'd love to invite you to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.  Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. We have a WMS Ladies craft night tomorrow...think I might make this. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete