Tuesday, June 19, 2012

He's My Man!

I told you all about the fun my girls and I had with my wedding dress.  It really was a lot of fun!  My son didn't think it was quite as much fun as the rest of us, however.  And, since he is the lone son among many sister, I promised him some "boy fun" later that night if he'd just "put up" with it for a little bit.  ;) 

I think he had fun jumping in all the pictures...even if it was just a head, hand, or a foot..as long as he had some small, {very unwanted} part in most of the pictures.  ;) 

To make it up to him we all camped out in the living room on cots!  Because that's what Army men do, right?  Sleep on cots in the living room? 

Isn't he the CUTEST little soldier you've ever seen?? 
Yes, yes he is! :)  

We didn't have any MREs, so we had to settle for yogurt!

He slept in his camo gear and face paint. 

AND ~ he went to the grocery store in the same outfit the next day!  We did touch up his war paint since he, being the tough soldier that he is, climbed in bed with me that morning and left most of his face paint on MY pillow!!  :)  

I love to snuggle with my little army man!

I figured if soldiers can wear the same thing for a few days in the field, my little soldier could wear the same thing for 18 hours.  And he was so excited to have nothing but "boy fun" on the agenda for that day.


What fun things do you do with your son(s)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'd love to invite you to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.  Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment