Monday, June 11, 2012

Saving You Money

We've been crazy busy with life in general.  {Vacation Bible School, starting up new bus routes at church, missions trips, and much more...did I mention my youngest broke her collar bone and that has been an extra chore - just keeping her quiet and still!!!!!}   Add to all of that, the start of this new business and you have a mess!!

Because of this "mess" we have not been able to find the time to figure out how to get this site set up so that you can order from it.  Don't get me wrong, you can order from our site, but as it is now, pay pall will charge you $4.00 per bar of soap for shipping rather than $4.00 for 2 bars and $6.00 for 4 bars. 

To save you money, we are asking that you send your order and your email address to my facebook inbox or my email, which is searching4hiddentreasures @gmail {dot} com.  I will then send you an invoice via pay pal and you can pay for your items when you get your invoice.  I am sorry for the inconvenience, but it will save you money in the long run!

If you are like me, you'd rather save the money anyway.  :) 

Obviously, if you live in our local area, you are more than welcome to come pick up your order, or I can deliver it to you at church.




We hope you will love our natural, organic products and come back for more!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We'd love to invite you to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.  Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment