Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm Back & Ready to Go!!

I'm afraid I let a few things slip this past month - including my blog stats!  YIKES!  

I got the flu on November 1st.  Since I rarely get sick, I didn't think this was a big deal.  I waited it out, thinking it would be over in 24 hours.  Not so...  To make a long story short I was diagnosed with bronchitis a week later.  When that didn't go away I was taken to the ER for testing where my diagnosis was upgraded to pneumonia. 

I have to admit, I warn against synthetic medicines, but when you wake up unable to breath, cough or talk you have to do something.  If synthetic chemicals are what it takes to breath....well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!  The good news is that I took the last of the antibiotic on Saturday night!! 

I will be back to working this blog and trying my best to make it a place for you to relax and get some fresh ideas and encouraging thoughts!  Our goal is for this to be a place of refreshment for you and your friends.  I know first hand how hard being a wife/mom/everything-else-that-goes-with-it can be! God commands us to lift up and encourage each other and that's what we'd like to do here at Hidden Treasures! 

Up Coming Events:

We have lots going on in the month of December!  Our first ever Christmas Blog Party will be the 5th through the 9th.  I hope you will join us in the fun and share our page and party information with as many of your friends as you can!  We will be having some giveaways from very special sponsors and talking about our traditions.  If you blog, we'd love to have you link up with us.  If you don't have a blog, but you love to get fresh new ideas about fun things to do for Christmas - this will be the place for you!  We will also be hosting some giveaways!  Don't miss out!

Missionary Mom Mondays will be all about Christmas Traditions in other countries during the month of December!  

I'm so thankful for each and every one of my readers.  I hope you will take a moment to invite all of your friends to be a part of Hidden Treasures!  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you're new to Hidden Treasures, we'd love to invite you to stay a little while and look around.  You can connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.  Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  Thank you so much for taking the time to read our posts!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been so sick! But thank God for Hi healing touch! I know, He helped me out last week during Thanksgiving when I had an abscessed tooth that left me with severe sinus. I am so much better now! By His Stripes, we are HEALED!

    ReplyDelete