Here's a great way to save money! Make your own baby wipes! It's easy and cheap and MUCH healthier!!
I don't have diapers to change anymore, but I do keep
Baby Wet Wipes
in the bathroom and in the van!
(I'm not allowed to call them "baby" wipes anymore...my kids are NOT babies!!)
What you need:
- An old Wet Wipe container (and maybe a few of the traveling size containers)
- A roll of your favorite paper towels (I use Viva)
- About 2 Tablespoons of your favorite baby shampoo
- Water...about 2 cups
What you do:
- Cut the whole roll of paper towels in half and discard the cardboard roll.
- Mix your water and baby shampoo. You can add some tea tree oil for some natural disinfectant.
- Pour half the mixture on half the roll of paper towels. Then turn it over and pour the rest of the mixture on the other side.
If you're new to Hidden Treasures, we'd love to invite you to stay a little while and look around. You can connect with us on Facebook or Twitter. Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed. Thank you so much for taking the time to read our posts!