Friday, August 5, 2011

Our New Home

We just moved to a new house.  When I say "just" I mean within the last month.  Not yesterday.  And when I say "new", I mean "new to us".  So anyway, it's a little bit smaller than we had before, but we are thankful to have it.  I've had several of you ask to see pictures, so here ya go...

 Don't judge me on the paint colors...not my idea.  We are renting until we find a more permanent place.  

The rest of the kitchen....I put my antiques above the cabinets so they will be safe from children.

Our dinning table is in the kitchen - and yes, we need curtains!
(Actually, I like to give the neighbors in the back of us free cooking lessons at night. ...Just kidding)

I added a table on the other side of the kitchen for additional storage...did you know you can hide bunches of canning jars under a table cloth?  =)
Notice we didn't take a picture of the mess that's under the table cloth.

The bathroom...obviously.

Aren't they cute??
They were 9 months old in those pictures, in case you're wondering.  ;)

The piano God gave us.

Living Room...

Don't you love our stylish blinds??  Don't be jealous now....

And last, but not least, well, maybe least....
My husband's new toy.  
You almost have to sit in the neighbor's house to see it all it's so big!

It's not big (the house), but it's clean and it's home until God shows us the house He has for us.

If you live in my area, you are more than welcome to come on over and see it in person.  I love to have company and I have some chocolate chip cookies in the oven.  If you don't live in my area, but you are traveling through and need a place to stop, you can do that too!  Come on over.  I'll be here!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We would love to have you like us on Facebook!  It would be so much fun!  Our goal is to have a fun, exciting place for moms to take a break, make friends, share funny stories and/or encouraging words for other moms to read and respond to.

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful home you and your family are so blessed! By the way our style is very simular :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great...A home is where God is..Very Happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! It looks very cozy and inviting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cute! When we bought our house a couple years ago we had those vertical blinds in our living room. I held on to those awful things for a year and one day Bryan came home to them piled up on the porch... he was not very happy about it haha. I'm glad to be shed of them!

    ReplyDelete