- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened
- 1-½ cups raw sugar
- 5 Tablespoons coconut milk (not light)
- 2-½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1-½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly stirred
- 2 cups flaked UN-sweetened coconut
- Coconut to roll the cookies in
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Allow the butter to soften. If you are in a hurry, cut the butter into small pieces. The increase in exposed surface area will allow it to soften more quickly.
Mix ingredients together to make dough. Place dough in the fridge to cool for about a half our before forming your cookies.
Remove dough from fridge. Form cookies into small, round balls. Roll in extra coconut. Bake in over for 5 to 8 minuets.
If you're new to Hidden Treasures, we'd love to invite you to stay a little while and look around. You can connect with us on Facebook or Twitter. Or you can choose to have our post delivered directly to your E-mail or RSS feed. Thank you so much for taking the time to read our posts!