Tuesday, February 7, 2012

God's Grace Through Miscarriage

So many times miscarriage is considered something that should be easy to get over.  This simply is not the case!

A baby is a baby no matter how small.  That child is loved and cannot be replaced by another.  God has a reason for every life that He creates.  Even the ones that never have the chance to be born. 

It is my desire to encourage those of you that have been down this road by sharing stories of God's Grace Through Miscarriage.  We can rest knowing God has promised not to give us more than we can bear.

Here are a just a few testimonies of God's Grace:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are so glad to have you join us here at Hidden Treasures! We hope to be a blessing to as many ladies as possible!  You can connect with us on Facebook or Twitter, or you can chose to have our post sent directly to your E-mail or RSS feed.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This post is linked with
Day2day joys
Women Living Well

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog today, though by no true mistake it would seem.
    I miscarried my second child (first miscarriage) the Monday before Thanksgiving (2012) and am still really struggling with and grieving that loss. And while I am fortunate to have people around me to do their best to comfort and understand, I so often feel nobody really "gets" the grief and emptiness and face so many days. I feel (though maybe more my raw emotions) that the baby is less "real" to everyone else because it was a miscarriage.
    I have loved reading the articles and stories from your guest posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to read your comment! I told my children about their brother and sister in Heaven. They talk about them nearly every day in one way or another. It's such a blessing - kinda a bittersweet blessing - to hear them talk about their their brother and sister...kind helps me feel as if we're keeping our family together. May sound strange to some, but that's how it is for me.

      And, as far as raw emotions go: God knows how we feel, but I think He's waiting for us to tell him about it anyway!! He'll always understand!! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you!!

      ~ Angela

      Delete